CORPORATE GIVING OPPORTUNITIES
For the past 30 years, AFAR has allocated $140 million to 2,900 scientists researching the fundamental mechanisms of aging as well as how aging underlies the conditions so common in late life: diabetes, heart disease, cancer, dementia, among others.
How can corporations support the science of healthier aging?
Grant-specific donations & sponsorship of symposia, media briefings, website and conferences
- Named AFAR grant in an area of research of the company's choice.
- Access to top research scientists whose work is ground-breaking in age-related diseases.
- Invitation to all symposia and media briefings concerning the research area.
- Cause-related opportunities around an issue affecting the senior market.
- Media and public relations opportunities.
- Prominent company recognition at AFAR-sponsored events, both online and offline.
A Sample of Our Current and Previous Corporate Sponsors
For more information, contact Shelley Binder, Senior Director of Philanthropy, at +1 (212) 703-9977.