Thank you for visiting Geriatrics Recruitment. We are in the process of moving the information from geriatricsrecruitment.org to the American Federation for Aging Research website.
Please check back soon for all the Geriatrics Recruitment resources.
This site provides information on how the John A. Hartford Foundation Centers of Excellence (CoEs) in Geriatric Medicine and Training are addressing three critical areas in geriatric academic career development:
1. Recruitment of Premedical and Medical Students and Residents to Careers in Geriatric Medicine
2. Recruitment of Candidates to Advanced Fellowship Training and Faculty Positions in Academic Geriatrics
3. Geriatric Academic Programmatic Growth and Development
Descriptions of successful CoE approaches to these three areas include:
• Easy-to-read program summaries
• Details on program implementation and outcomes
• A primary contact person for additional information
• Links to practical tools and resources for those interested in developing similar programs